Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) dir. Terry Gilliam & Terry Jones
- Examiner.com: How was it being the hero [in The Purge: Anarchy] because last time we saw, you were the bad guy in “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”…
- Frank Grillo: More like misunderstood (laughs). I wouldn’t say I was the bad guy.
- Examiner.com: But you were trying to kill him!
- Frank Grillo: Who says he’s the good guy?
- Examiner.com: He’s Captain America.
- Frank Grillo: So? We were on two separate sides of one ideology.
be the person you needed when you were younger.
#something i just wish i hadn’t noticed: bucky does this thing with his mouth like he’s trying to phrase his offer to steve#bucky isn’t this super suave guy who always knows what to say and when#not even to the guy he grew up with#i need 2 sit down#maybe for 70 years
pARISA ffff i need those tags for accuracy help me
he does that wince-frown two other times in the movie; later in this same scene
and earlier in the film, during the conversation with Pierce in the bank vault. Yeah. That frown he does after he goes “but I knew him”.
That expression was 100% Bucky Barnes.
Muggleborn students at Hogwarts (part 1/?)
This is beautiful.
Forever reblog because this is fucking wonderful.